Does anyone Have/still play Halo?

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Hey everyone,
I just got this game, for the third time.
I keep loosing/damaging the discs, it is so much fun online still.
Just wondering if anyone here still plays.
-Jack

Halo: CE or 2?

I haven't touched CE in a couple years, and I played 2 yesterday at the 360 tour on campus after a few months. I pwned everyone there.

I used to play on Live everyday for about a year :p At one point I was in the top 200 players list on bungie.net. But now I don't have a Live account because of various reasons.

It's hella fun, possibly the best multiplayer game ever.

What's everyone's favorite playlist? I'm a double team fiend :)

Still thrash it out lanning with some friends.

Don't have online. Won't till I get the newer xbox 360 next year.

We play Halo at our LAN parties. Only issue is some use **coughpiratedcough** versions and had a few duplicate cd-key errors.

Cheap bastards.

Our next one has a legit copy mandatory. I'm not going though that hassle again.

Halo: CE or 2?

I haven't touched CE in a couple years, and I played 2 yesterday at the 360 tour on campus after a few months. I pwned everyone there.

I used to play on Live everyday for about a year :p At one point I was in the top 200 players list on bungie.net. But now I don't have a Live account because of various reasons.

It's hella fun, possibly the best multiplayer game ever.

What's everyone's favorite playlist? I'm a double team fiend :)

I love BTB, haven't played in a while though. Got a new account with my 360 and had some fun with noobs :p

Cheating killed it for me, you get to 30+ and every game is modders.

I love BTB, haven't played in a while though. Got a new account with my 360 and had some fun with noobs :p

Cheating killed it for me, you get to 30+ and every game is modders.

I've never liked BTB cause it's impossible to get 8 good players that are willing to coordinate, and its always laggy for me.

That's why I love DT - just me and my awesome partner :)

And the cheating in the game once you get 30+ is indeed ridiculous. :( There are ways around it but its too much of a hassle to set everything up. The highest I've been is 37 on DT.

I used to play with the same set of 10-15 guys so we had some good teamwork, back in its hayday it was the best.

Glitching the flag through the ramp on Waterworks was awesome, I still think there was only a handful of us that knew how to do it, people would get so pissed :D

Funnily enough I just reinstalled Halo to find out what this Halo CE:2 thing is all about. I've now installed Halo CE so I can play modded maps but I've yet to find out much about this so-called Halo 2 mod. Is it just a collection of multiplayer maps or is it single player/a total conversion?

Anyone played it?

I think the CE mod is an attempt to make Halo 2 more like Halo 1 (in terms of weapons and stuff).

When I was referring to CE, I meant Halo 1 for Xbox.

What Combat Evolved? :)
I thought that was what you meant.
Now everyone seems to have disregarded that this is in PC Gaming :)
But its all good, i like the conversation

Ahh I think I see the confusion. Halo: CE for the PC is an unofficial "collectors edition" that can be used to play user-made maps. It's a silly name really as it obviously gets confused with the 'combat evolved' tag of the original version of the game!

Halo CE for computer is Halo Custom Edition.
It is the thing used to play all custom maps.
Some people have it, i like the standard maps though :)

Sorry yeah, just got home and found a little shortcut that says "custom edition" hehe

Sorry yeah, just got home and found a little shortcut that says "custom edition" hehe
Lol, no probs :)
You were clost to what it means :)
I dont think CE is even a bungie edition though, i think people made it after the fact.

i've not played Halo for ages, dont dont seem to find the time :(

i love multiplayer Halo2 on Xbox360 sooooooo much, is just such great fun!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back