Dodgy Black Hawk Down

LocKStocK

Smokin & Jokin
I don't know if this has happened to anyone else but
just after the "Irene" mission. The map starts getting REALLY glitchy just after you get out of the humvee.
Atfer a while I find myself navigating my way through wall after
wall of strange colours.
Also the original walls to the houses go see through:huh:
Yes I do have the latest patch. (1.2.1)

Have you had any problems before you installed the patch?

hmm...

Never happened to me. I haven't experianced any of that. And I don't have the patch. Did you get to the mission before the patch? maybe tha patch is to blame:p

no problems here

I've got both patches & completed the game twice

I would try reinstalling latest video drivers
& maybe reinstalling the game

if all else fails > it might be worth contacting novalogic support

:cool:

finished the game???

TwoZigzagColt45: how long did it take you to finish the game? how many missions are there? is it worth to keep playing cause to tell you the truth, so far i am not to happy with it... i am on mission 5 or something....ttyl

RaZoR

Re: finished the game???

Originally posted by razor_ro
TwoZigzagColt45: how long did it take you to finish the game? how many missions are there? is it worth to keep playing cause to tell you the truth, so far i am not to happy with it... i am on mission 5 or something....ttyl

RaZoR

there's 16 missions
I spent 2 days getting to mission 15 mogodishu mile > that was really hard > I must of had close to 100 goes trying to do that :p

the graphics on the whole are a bit plain > except for a couple of missions where the textures & shading looked a lot like doom III
I kept getting killed on that one > too busy looking at the scenery :p

the last mission was a bit disappointing > but saying that most games final level are usually a bit of an anticlimax

on the whole I've really enjoyed playing Black Hawk Down :D

don't bother playing multiplayer unless you've got a really fast connection > the ingame pings are dreadful 2000+

I've gone back to playing the demo on-line
getting pings of 200+ which is really good for dialup ;)

60 kills & 19 deaths > 2 shots per kill = 2z the super sniper

:cool:

BHDwinner.jpg

cough cough splutter :eek:

I bow down to your superior sniping abilities LMFAO

u know wot i mean ;)

I just started playing this last week, GREAT game. I've used the trainers a few times for some tough missions. My only glitch is the opening movie is sputtering when it starts, and the background colors in the terrain are purple/pink. I did't have this problem before I patched. Of course logically I shouldn't even be able to play this game on my specs:

P-3 600
320 MB memory
Voodoo 5 5500 "Amigamerlin 2.5se driver"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back