Do you know why??

dreamworks

--== babyface ==--
It happened once today. Restarted the PC, everything was fine. Came the login screen, typed my password, and it was good.

Windows is loading your ... and it hangs. No movement no nothing. :)

Restarted again by pressing the restart button as no respond even from the keyboard or mouse. Went in and this time everything was ok. Checked my event log, found nothing special at all.

Any idea why?? I believe its the sign .. :)

I'm not really sure. It happens sometimes with me, not always.

dreamworks said:
It happened once today. Restarted the PC, everything was fine. Came the login screen, typed my password, and it was good.

Windows is loading your ... and it hangs. No movement no nothing. :)

Restarted again by pressing the restart button as no respond even from the keyboard or mouse. Went in and this time everything was ok. Checked my event log, found nothing special at all.

Any idea why?? I believe its the sign .. :)

Would get what you were writing , after installing the intel application accelerator. Had to shut down and boot via last know good configuration (settings that worked).

I kinda get that once in awhile, but with me I restart and before any blue screen (log screen) I freeze at a black screen and have to restart, then its ok. That only happens once in along while. It's still weird.

Yeah .. it doesn't happen all the time. Once a while .. when you least expected it to happen I'd say :) Heheheh ...

mine slows down the boot once in a while, i just let it hang for a bit and it pulls out of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back