Do you know the name of this movie?

koko

Got Root?
o.k., this has been bothering me for years.

when i was a kid, i saw this movie on tv. i think it came on cbs (in america). i was probably around 8-10 years old. this tv movie would've been on in the mid to late 1970's.

don't ask why this has stuck in my head...it just has. for some reason, i keep thinking about it.

i don't remember too much about it, other than it was about a bunch of kids who went swimming in a deep, water-filled gorge or quarry during an afternoon and discovered this huge snake-like creature - it looked kinda like an eel or something. it was really big.

anyway, that's about all i can remember. anyone know what this tv movie was called? :confused:

I remember seeing a twilight zone expisode like that where these kids go swiming and they swim out to this like raft thing in the middle of a lake and this big creature like kills them one by one and there all afriad to swim back to shore so they just die cept one guy gets the nuts to swim.

Originally posted by Krux
I remember seeing a twilight zone expisode like that where these kids go swiming and they swim out to this like raft thing in the middle of a lake and this big creature like kills them one by one and there all afriad to swim back to shore so they just die cept one guy gets the nuts to swim.

That was Creep Show 2. Bad movie. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back