Do you have a job?

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Well, do you?

I hear that recently, a bunch of people have been unemployed.

Henyman started a thread about the worst part of your job, so, I say

The worst part of my job is not having one.

If you have one, what do you do?

Nope, finished college last year and no-one wants to hire me because i havent had like 8 years of experience and dont have 62 A-grade qualifications. its all a pain in the ass :mad:

Yep

I'm being laid off (made redundent, I think that's the UK term) at the end of May. I was lucky enough to get hired on with the company that is out sourcing my department. Unfortunately that means I have to move to another state *shrug*

Speedy,

I feel for ya. I'm in the same boat. I just took a job managing a McDonalds so I could pay the bills.

Jewelzz, you could always come up my way...

Teamster.....local 987.......Logistics....Grocery Warehouse

Automotive Technician/Forman *fix cars**grease monkey*. :p Mainly Electrical and Computer Control Systems and Drivability problems... Plus anything else on or in the cars/trucks that can get me greasy and dirty. :p :happy:

And I enjoy the Sh!t outta my job. :cool:

Originally posted by Funky Dredd
Yes. Systems Administrator for a healthcare organization.

Oooooo, A Drug Dealer.:p

eh my job rules video store clerk here but basicly its just like the movie clerks lol all cept i dont have jay and silent bob kickin it in front of the store :( oh well maybe i can hire sombody with my kick ass pay......lol oh yeah nevermind

Heh heh heh... Yeah I know. :happy: :blink:

i used to work at a nursing home full of OAP's :D

Then i used to work at a place called Bytecraft which was a really cool computer store where i was able to fix up computers :D (at aged 15!!!) :happy:

Now i work at a Horse Race Course :p

CIO of a telecommunications company, plus own my own business.

cool.gif

I am a PC Analyst for the worlds largest used car dealership. We have over 160 stores in the US and Canada.

Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
I am a PC Analyst for the worlds largest used car dealership. We have over 160 stores in the US and Canada.

Carmax?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back