Do you have a job?

Nick M

OSNN Veteran Addict
Well, do you?

I hear that recently, a bunch of people have been unemployed.

Henyman started a thread about the worst part of your job, so, I say

The worst part of my job is not having one.

If you have one, what do you do?

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Nope, finished college last year and no-one wants to hire me because i havent had like 8 years of experience and dont have 62 A-grade qualifications. its all a pain in the ass :mad:

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran
Yep

I'm being laid off (made redundent, I think that's the UK term) at the end of May. I was lucky enough to get hired on with the company that is out sourcing my department. Unfortunately that means I have to move to another state *shrug*

dreamliner77

The Analog Kid
Speedy,

I feel for ya. I'm in the same boat. I just took a job managing a McDonalds so I could pay the bills.

Jewelzz, you could always come up my way...

O

onebyside

Teamster.....local 987.......Logistics....Grocery Warehouse

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Automotive Technician/Forman *fix cars**grease monkey*. :p Mainly Electrical and Computer Control Systems and Drivability problems... Plus anything else on or in the cars/trucks that can get me greasy and dirty. :p :happy:

And I enjoy the Sh!t outta my job. :cool:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Originally posted by Funky Dredd
Yes. Systems Administrator for a healthcare organization.
Oooooo, A Drug Dealer.:p

L

Lithium

eh my job rules video store clerk here but basicly its just like the movie clerks lol all cept i dont have jay and silent bob kickin it in front of the store :( oh well maybe i can hire sombody with my kick ass pay......lol oh yeah nevermind

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Heh heh heh... Yeah I know. :happy: :blink:

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
i used to work at a nursing home full of OAP's :D

Then i used to work at a place called Bytecraft which was a really cool computer store where i was able to fix up computers :D (at aged 15!!!) :happy:

Now i work at a Horse Race Course :p

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
CIO of a telecommunications company, plus own my own business.

Un4gIvEn1

OSNN Veteran Addict
I am a PC Analyst for the worlds largest used car dealership. We have over 160 stores in the US and Canada.

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
Originally posted by Un4gIvEn1
I am a PC Analyst for the worlds largest used car dealership. We have over 160 stores in the US and Canada.
Carmax?

Members online

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PseudoKiller