Do you believe in Extra Terestials ?

for anyone who doesn't believe, this is a LIVE RECORDING I PERSONALLY SHOT, OVER AT AREA 51!!!

Spcship2.gif

it's an old sony 8mm, with infra red filter I hacked myself...notice the polarized quality of the backround mts., quite proad of this rare footage

I have some "friends" here in black suites driving a black suburban who want to talk to you...;) :eek:

can't find me, I use za, tiny, internal xp, AND MY FRIENDS BOX, who lends it to everybody, no questions asked

lol..."They" have ways. ;) Don't let those dark glasses fool you. "They" are looking right at you. :eek: Did you hear that...OMG. Duck and run...duck and run

i've avoide them thus far, have a journal, just incase, some dna, for future return, couple'a secret solutions I shouldn't even alude too, of course, you're now involved, lay low

why not?

I think it's pretty narrow-minded and self-righteous to think we're not alone in the universe. No matter what particular creation account you subscribe to, I don't think you can, after having looked into the mathematical probabilities for it, logically deny that there is a distince possibility of their being other life out there. Any of Carl Sagan's books are great reading on this subject (particularly Cosmos, which ought to be required reading in 8th grade science classes, at least so says I)...

Though I've never encountered one myself (knowingly, anyway), I can only hope that if we ever do run into some, they're not as cocksure, paranoid and aggressive as we homo sapiens tend to be...

Sure, they might be out there. I haven't seen one, although I've always suspected my aunt. I don't even think we should waste our time looking -- we're sure as heck not ready for it, as we obviously can't get along with each other, much less some new species of sentient life.

Probably my only interest in extra-terrestrial life is what theologians might try to come up with to explain their existance if they're ever verifiably discovered. Anything that confuses theologians is dandy in my book.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back