Do Not Give Me Rep Points

xsivforce said:
Do not give me rep points or else...
The way you beg makes me horny, by what it says about giving them to you on your sig has aroused me, so I have just done it, whip me if you like.

You fell for that one, giving some to me, I gave you 11 you gave me 43, like taking candy from a baby, huh ha!

I don't see the point in them but tyvm.

I gave you enough the other night, no more for you :p

Lee said:
You fell for that one, giving some to me, I gave you 11 you gave me 43, like taking candy from a baby, huh ha!

I don't see the point in them but tyvm.

Once the system is correctly established the bands will be widened substantially.

Gave out all I can in this 24 hr period. I can't understand why the level of post's, reputation points already received can influence what one gives out.

I think we should be able to rate a users contribution on a scale of 1-5 or so, 1 as maybe deserved upto 5, don't take it literally, made the earth move.

1 o.k., 2 good point, 3 brill, 4,excellent 5, if a user sorts out your problem.

I have a 'You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later'. So now I have to write down the 10 names and wait 24 hrs.

xsivforce said:
Do not give me rep points or else...

Rep points is "ego candy". And it always tastes good. :D

But, O.K. if you insist... *goes into Mod CP... "remove xsivforce rep points:" [yes] [no]*

Hmmmmm... *clicks...* :eek: :rolleyes:

I thought it was working pretty well until recently. I knew that I had earned just about every point that I had, I can't say the same now.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to xsivforce again. :eek:

gonaads said:
Rep points is "ego candy". And it always tastes good. :D

But, O.K. if you insist... *goes into Mod CP... "remove xsivforce rep points:" [yes] [no]*

Hmmmmm... *clicks...* :eek: :rolleyes:
:D

I don't have any rep points. Those boxes and numbers are fake.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back