Do Not Give Me Rep Points

L

Lee

xsivforce said:
Do not give me rep points or else...
The way you beg makes me horny, by what it says about giving them to you on your sig has aroused me, so I have just done it, whip me if you like.

L

Lee

You fell for that one, giving some to me, I gave you 11 you gave me 43, like taking candy from a baby, huh ha!

I don't see the point in them but tyvm.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Lee said:
You fell for that one, giving some to me, I gave you 11 you gave me 43, like taking candy from a baby, huh ha!

I don't see the point in them but tyvm.
Once the system is correctly established the bands will be widened substantially.

L

Lee

Gave out all I can in this 24 hr period. I can't understand why the level of post's, reputation points already received can influence what one gives out.

I think we should be able to rate a users contribution on a scale of 1-5 or so, 1 as maybe deserved upto 5, don't take it literally, made the earth move.

1 o.k., 2 good point, 3 brill, 4,excellent 5, if a user sorts out your problem.

I have a 'You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later'. So now I have to write down the 10 names and wait 24 hrs.

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
xsivforce said:
Do not give me rep points or else...

Rep points is "ego candy". And it always tastes good. :D

But, O.K. if you insist... *goes into Mod CP... "remove xsivforce rep points:" [yes] [no]*

Hmmmmm... *clicks...* :eek: :rolleyes:

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
I thought it was working pretty well until recently. I knew that I had earned just about every point that I had, I can't say the same now.

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
gonaads said:
Rep points is "ego candy". And it always tastes good. :D

But, O.K. if you insist... *goes into Mod CP... "remove xsivforce rep points:" [yes] [no]*

Hmmmmm... *clicks...* :eek: :rolleyes:
:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arrangel