Do i have temperatures problem?

Mapotholik

OSNN Junior Addict
My xp freeze about few times a day and then I need to restart it.​
I already took my pc to the computer store and twice and they said that they examined my hardware and it was fine.​
Now I took screenshot of my hardware temperatures with program called SpeedFan, and wanted to ask if the information in the screenshot show hardware problem?​
Thanks,​

Attachments

• temp.png
    temp.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 107
Re: Do i have temperatures problem? (screenshot added)

54 is high.

54c on what ? CPU model? its not like anyone knows if it is hot when we dont know what it is.

be nice guys jeez some people don't live in computer land.

what motherboard is it? Take a look and see if motherboard monitor supports your mobo. Post a screen shot of it if it does. 54c=129F while its high if its on a gpu or cpu then its iffy. How many fans dou have? Take of a side panel and see if the proplem persists.

or just download sandra lite, that'll tell you what your mobo is.

Did I miss where someone was not being nice, maybe someone is over reading what was typed.

Actually, I was thinking the same thing, but about Brad's answer without most of the facts. (But it is a little testy to us sensitive types...)
Where was I? Oh yeah.

The Core temp of 37 deg C is fine (CPU is ok) and so is the HD.
We need to know what hardware Temp 3 at 54 and Temp 1 at 37 represent.
They could just be meaningless unused sensors.

Try Sandra Lite like Lancer said. It lets you check at idle and has a full set of burn in utilities so you can stress each hardware part one at a time to see if any have a heat problem or a flaky part causing the crash.

General Rules:
CPU under 45C at idle is ok, under 60C at full load is ok.
MB Chipset 35-45C is typical.
Video GPUs run hot. depending on model:
ATI 60C idle to 100C loaded
Nviida 45C idle to 80C loaded
HD seldom have a heat problem. If they do the SMARTS funciton will alert you to it. Make sure SMART is on in BIOS.

Bios will show the temps and have the names of what they pertain to.

LeeJend,

If you have a problem with the way that I post, Please PM me about it. I did not mean it to be "testy" in the least bit.

what motherboard is it? Take a look and see if motherboard monitor supports your mobo. Post a screen shot of it if it does. 54c=129F while its high if its on a gpu or cpu then its iffy. How many fans dou have? Take of a side panel and see if the proplem persists.

thanks, i already tried removing the side lid and the XP still freeze.

LeeJend,

If you have a problem with the way that I post, Please PM me about it. I did not mean it to be "testy" in the least bit.

Brad - testy and sensitive. Lol, we're just messing with you.

Yeah thats right Brad ...... I mean like we all dont know I am Kermit, do you think it will change anything ?

Just remember that I didn't come in here picking any fights. I was accused of taking a testy tone and then I defended myself. So, for you folks to come in here and attack me is completely unfair.

Good day.

No one attacked you , we poked some fun at you and you still dont see that .

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back