Do i have temperatures problem?

Mapotholik

OSNN Junior Addict
My xp freeze about few times a day and then I need to restart it.​
I already took my pc to the computer store and twice and they said that they examined my hardware and it was fine.​
Now I took screenshot of my hardware temperatures with program called SpeedFan, and wanted to ask if the information in the screenshot show hardware problem?​
Thanks,​

Attachments

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Re: Do i have temperatures problem? (screenshot added)

54 is high.

what motherboard is it? Take a look and see if motherboard monitor supports your mobo. Post a screen shot of it if it does. 54c=129F while its high if its on a gpu or cpu then its iffy. How many fans dou have? Take of a side panel and see if the proplem persists.

lancer

There is no answer!
Political User
or just download sandra lite, that'll tell you what your mobo is.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
Actually, I was thinking the same thing, but about Brad's answer without most of the facts. (But it is a little testy to us sensitive types...)
Where was I? Oh yeah.

The Core temp of 37 deg C is fine (CPU is ok) and so is the HD.
We need to know what hardware Temp 3 at 54 and Temp 1 at 37 represent.
They could just be meaningless unused sensors.

Try Sandra Lite like Lancer said. It lets you check at idle and has a full set of burn in utilities so you can stress each hardware part one at a time to see if any have a heat problem or a flaky part causing the crash.

General Rules:
CPU under 45C at idle is ok, under 60C at full load is ok.
MB Chipset 35-45C is typical.
Video GPUs run hot. depending on model:
ATI 60C idle to 100C loaded
Nviida 45C idle to 80C loaded
HD seldom have a heat problem. If they do the SMARTS funciton will alert you to it. Make sure SMART is on in BIOS.

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
LeeJend,

If you have a problem with the way that I post, Please PM me about it. I did not mean it to be "testy" in the least bit.

Mapotholik

OSNN Junior Addict
what motherboard is it? Take a look and see if motherboard monitor supports your mobo. Post a screen shot of it if it does. 54c=129F while its high if its on a gpu or cpu then its iffy. How many fans dou have? Take of a side panel and see if the proplem persists.
thanks, i already tried removing the side lid and the XP still freeze.

Shamus MacNoob

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Yeah thats right Brad ...... I mean like we all dont know I am Kermit, do you think it will change anything ?

Brad

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Just remember that I didn't come in here picking any fights. I was accused of taking a testy tone and then I defended myself. So, for you folks to come in here and attack me is completely unfair.

Good day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks