dlink bluetooth

s0198hb

OSNN Junior Addict
i have just installed the d-link dbt-120 but i get the driver software to install but not see the device. i have just installed sp2 and i know it works without sp2. any ideas

make sure ure not using windows sp2 bluetooth drivers they are sooo horrible, i made the mistake and anytime i try to install the msi drivers for mine it works but then wheni plug in my bluetooth it is the microsoft stack that pops up first so the msi (wildcom) cant detect it. and i cant remove the windows drives permenantly, so ill wait till i format the laptop and make sure i never isntall the sp2 drivers again,

thats what i tried to do but it just keeps detecting it and automatically installing them, i dont know where it hides the drivers to keep for future reference, maybe someone in here can tell us, i tried deleting all the files and the backups and it still put the windows drivers back

here is a guide for my dlink bluetooth but would probley be the same for most bluetooth devices

Attachments

• dbt120_InstallationGuide_winxpsp2.rar
    370.2 KB · Views: 95
yeah i think that should be the best way to install them, cuz i noticed that the microsoft one was gone at the bottom of the pdf, which is the best way imo

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back