DivxToDVD 0.5.2.99 new today

L

Lee

DivxToDVD 0.5.2.99

DivxToDVD description Download

This is a sneak preview of DivxToDVD, which launches development of new products in the future.

At this time the application is designed to convert files (AVI, DIVX, VOB, satellite streams, MPEG, IVX, WMV etc.) to a compatible DVD file structure. This can be useful if you want to watch a video file on your TV using a standard home DVD player rather than on your PC.

How it works:
Select your video file (only one in the current version), select the output folder, and press Convert.

During the process the preview window allows you to check if the file is correctly readable and not damaged.

The conversion time depends on your computer's speed and overall configuration.

Once finished, it will try to launch CopyToDVD to burn, which is the recommended burning engine to use, but you can also use other DVD recording products.

Here are some key features of "DivxToDVD":
· Support DivX, Xvid, Mpeg4, Mov, AVI, WMV video format and much more
· Support AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3 and much more audio format
· NTSC / PAL format or auto
· Widescreen, full screen or auto
· Automatic chapter creation
· Preview mode to check if the source is not damaged
· Quality mpeg2 encoder
· Fast mpeg2 encoder ( up to 60fps )
· Save dvd structure on hard drive or burn to a blank dvd
· Compatible with CopyToDVD
· Multilingual support

Source & Download

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back