DivX shuts down

macromp

the retarded one
If I try to skip to a part of a film using the seeking bar DivX just shuts down, does anyone know why? It's version 2.0 Alpha.

divx playa...
eww

run is microsoft media play 2(the ghetto looking old 1...not the new one that eats ram like a leach)

personaly to me any version of wmp sux, i go with winamp all the way for audio and video. works very good.

Winamp3 ... finally, an all-in-one unbeatable media player. :)
(Noticed that its quite a memory hog though)

Is there a way to change the brightness setting in winamp or wmp8?

I think that Winamp rocks as an audio player - because that's all it does and is sleek - V3 however is going along the lines of WMP (all in one crap) that hogs the whole system. Don't get me wrong - I think that WMP is great for video files - but not audio.
I use Divx 5.02 with WMP - works great!

didnt try winamp3 yet. i'll just try it when the final comes out.
now i'm using winamp 2.80 with the nicemcmedia movie plug in. that u can get at www.nicemcmedia.com

yea just checked their site, was gona get some skins :) . gona test that new winamp now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back