divx player that works with tvout

C

cam

i have a geforce 2 mx200 vid card and before i reinstalled xp i could watch divxes over my tvout port. now all i have is a black image on the tv screen, but a movie playing on the monitor.

any ideas?

- cam

Your problem is most likely that in the settings for the different displays, the tv is set as a secondary display and the monitor as the primary display. You can set the tv to primary and the monitor to secondary to play the movie on just the tv and have a black screen on the monitor or set them both to primary to have the video play on both screens.
That's the way it is with my Radeon 8500LE. Hope this helps.

for me, I just got a GeForce4 type of card, I got it set up so when I start playing a video (it doesn't matter which player I use) it'll automactly set the size to full size on my TV and I also have overlay on... worked for me :) but I don't know if you could set it that way on yours, if you could it would be under Settings>Advanced>Your Video Card>Overlay Controls>Check Track overlay rotation, under Full Screen Device choose Enable.... but once again, I don't really know if you could do that with that card (don't know, if you use the same drives as the new ones, I guess you could)

Originally posted by cruiser78
scsa - i haven't played around with overlay at all... maybe i'll have to check it out

learned it from there online manual :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back