dissable

If your the only user then have no password and it should log you in. otherwise use somthing like TweakUI which an option to autologin an account

BMWCHUBB, do you mean you want to use the Win2k Ctrl+Alt+Del login and not the welcome screen.

If thats what you want to do then you need to be an administrator, then open Control Panel, then User Accounts.
Under Pick a Task... There will be an option to Change the way Users Log on and off. (its the third option)

Click this and untick the Welcome Screen.

Click OK and all is then sorted

Get rid of welcome screen with autologon

1. click on "Start" - then click on "Run" - and type
"control userpasswords2"
2. click OK
3. On the Users tab, clear the "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer" check box and click "Apply".
4. A dialog will appear that asks you what user name and password should be used to logon automatically, just click "OK".
;)

you could also use control userpasswords2 and click the Advanced Tab and then you can choose Secure logon, which is the Ctrl+Alt+Del logon process.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back