Display Problems

E

eminem910

I start up computer and no display. I repeat the start up 7 or 8 more times this time I get a display. When I install a program and reboot the computer I loose the display and have to keep restarting the computer. I have the ASUS TI 4200 8X AGP Card. The driver cd will not install. So is this a defective AGP card or a defective motherboard? I have the ASUS A7N8X Deluxe. I can install another hard drive and my old video card to see if that works.

hahha that would be a lot of ghz :p gonna trade my intel for that :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Flatbeat_Eddy
i wish i had an Athlon 25500+ processor:p
Originally posted by sboulema
hahha that would be a lot of ghz :p gonna trade my intel for that :rolleyes:
LOL... c'mon guys, give him a break. we all make mistakes. :blink:

bah 2nd thread someone said that.. 25500 means 2500.. use common sense..:p.. anyways.. i emailed asus and they emailed me back.. so.. i should be ok.. thanks though. =) especially kermit for the one helpful response

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back