Dish Network questions..

P

pc_tek

sorry folks, but its a general chatter forum so I thought I would throw this out there...

I am looking at satellite TV, specifically Dish Network... just wondering if you have it, how ya like it??????????:eek:

its pc_tek again!! my Dish Network changes channels on its own...wanna perform an exorcism? lol, just joking :D

I have it. It is very nice. I live in the middle of nowhere and didn't get crap. We just get the basic AT50 and it covers most of the basic stuff we watch. No problems with any of the equipment as of yet....had it for about 9 months.

Hope that helps. :D

A friend of mine started with The Dish system, but then
decided to switch to DirectTV because they offer better sports packages. The Dish Network got better reception in the
rain than DirectTV.

He was able to use his Dish dish with DirectTV, and we
only had to rotate it an eighth of an inch to switch satellites. :)

Directtv and Dishnetwork are pretty much the same in price.
but the big difference is this:
directtv-get it if your into sports
dishnetwork-get it, if your into movies
Satelite is 1,000 times better than cable, worth every penny

and don't get conned into getting the dishguide like my wife! we haven't been able to stop it!

thanks for the replys people.....yes highwind777 even yours....LOL:D

Ill be ordering it soon and should have it by next friday. Thanks again!

BTW, isn't it true that Dish Network is buying Direct TV??

That would really make it a nonissue:D

Yes and no. they still have to go thru all these hoops to be approved of the merger. but I saw the customer chat on the sat yesterday and they seemed hopefully[they also blasted disney for trying to blackmail them, that was funny]
they said it should be merged by this summer

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back