Discount Software Site: Good or Not????

joyojoy

Not all there...
This site has what appears to be some incredible deals on software. (I was cleaning out my spam file, and decided to check it place out, just for the heck of it). Have any of you ever dealt with these people before? Or is this one of those "to good to be true" type things?...
:rolleyes:
Check 'em out at <URL removed. No sense in linking to them>

Last edited by a moderator:
:dead: Gee... just realized I should have posted this in the Trading Post... Oh well...

this was taken from thier FAQ page. Link is on bottom of their homepage.

What you can say about your site XXXXXX (removed site)
Our site is a warez shop, all software that needs registration is opened or has serial numbers. You can use it on any computers you want.

Yharn said:
this was taken from thier FAQ page. Link is on bottom of their homepage.

Pardon my ignorance, but does that mean it's pirated software, or are they selling legal copies?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back