DirectX 9.0b 4.09.0902 nEw!

everytime i try to install Direct X 9.0b, it stops and say that it hasnt been tested on Microsoft Windows XP, and stops the download. so i dont understand if theres another way to get it without installing it that way, or if theres another program i can get instead of that one so i can play, the sims2 Bodyshop..

New version still wasn't on MS site when I first saw Lee's post and I find it odd that MS wouldn't sign something as big as DirectX. Leaked beta?

That's not new. It tested equal as compared to the DirectX 9.0b I downloaded back in July 2003 using DrinkCompare.

is there any program i can get thats like the equivalent to DirectX 9.0b, because it wont download on my computer because of some windows logo error, says that it didnt pass it, or somethign like that. is it just me or what?

yup, still didnt work..i can download it but in the last phase of installation it quites, saying theres like a error. so i dont no what the deal is, im trying to find another thing maybe better then 9.0b that i could use, anyone got one?

still didnt work and im not to sure how to do it without download manager, i think thats what i have been doing.

just using internet explorer, nothing like download accelerator or any other download program

There is a new (patched) version of DirectX you can get right from Winupdate if you havn't yet. Perhaps it will work that way?

ill check that then, cuz i havent looked in awhile, on the microsoft website

Yeah, after that security update last week I now have that build.
A security update that adds new features? :)
(for the 6800 ultra that is)

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back