DirectX 9.0 Final!!

Is there any performance increase with directx 9 for those with Nvidia & Ati cards?.

Well i upped to version 9 and all seems ok....and the difference>>>bugger all>>not worth bothering with for me:happy:

Direct X 9.0 Final

Hi All

is anyone haveing problems with Direct X 9.0 Final? cos i am considering the upgrade from 8.1? i have a geforce 3, 512mb ram an windows xp? anyone with similar specs haviing probs? cos i am unsure of upgrading so soon to xmas?

pls help

thanx

cya

ste

Microsoft DirectX 9.0 released, but it's far from ready

I wish i had read this first before installing it >>Directx 9 :confused:

I was wondering is directx 9.0 final still a beta or an offical release? I dont want to risk damaging my computer by installing it.

ATI says Catalyst 3.0 first to DirectX 9

Also this as its directx 9 related for you Ati users Linkage

its def officail cos microsoft said that the links to direct x 8.1 an previous will no longer be available as direct x 9 has veen reallsd.

Installed it last night, before the main MS page was even updated. Working fine here. :)

I have it installed with the latest ATI Cat 3 drivers.. seems very stable so far.. I don't measure 3dmarks but it does "feel" a bit better.. I made a partition image just in case but it doesn't look like I'll need it..

where can I get the full downloads for 98/me and 2k/xp? I need the networking install versions..

Things are running great for me as well. I also updated my ATI display drivers to the newest ones that take advantage of DirectX 9.

Melon

I have installed directx 9 and this problem pop up. This application has failed to start because netdtect.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I was wondering if any of you had this problem before and would like to know how to fix this.

Based on well... not much, I'm gonna hold off for a while.

I can't risk damaging "my precious..."

Oh no, friggin movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back