• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DirectX 9.0 Final!!

Direct X 9.0 Final

Hi All

is anyone haveing problems with Direct X 9.0 Final? cos i am considering the upgrade from 8.1? i have a geforce 3, 512mb ram an windows xp? anyone with similar specs haviing probs? cos i am unsure of upgrading so soon to xmas?

pls help

thanx

cya

ste

F

FoSsiL

I was wondering is directx 9.0 final still a beta or an offical release? I dont want to risk damaging my computer by installing it.

its def officail cos microsoft said that the links to direct x 8.1 an previous will no longer be available as direct x 9 has veen reallsd.

R

RobbieSan

I have it installed with the latest ATI Cat 3 drivers.. seems very stable so far.. I don't measure 3dmarks but it does "feel" a bit better.. I made a partition image just in case but it doesn't look like I'll need it..

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
Things are running great for me as well. I also updated my ATI display drivers to the newest ones that take advantage of DirectX 9.

Melon

F

FoSsiL

I have installed directx 9 and this problem pop up. This application has failed to start because netdtect.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I was wondering if any of you had this problem before and would like to know how to fix this.

H

Herkalees

Based on well... not much, I'm gonna hold off for a while.

I can't risk damaging "my precious..."

Oh no, friggin movie.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge