Direct X And Keyboard

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hi
All

Evertime i go to play a game b4 it even loads it minimizes to the taskbar, and the only way to get it bk is ctrl alt and delete clikcon the game an clikc switch, however i miss out all the movies b4 hand. i ran the dxdiag, and it says "u cancled the test by pressin a key....which i didnt....the keyboard has the standard microsoft ps/2 drivers in, i have uninstalled them an put them bk in and i have tried 4 different keyboards in but...again same problem...also i went onto msconfig and disabled everything starting up....again the same problem, the only time the games dont minimize is after 3 restarts of the computer? it always works on the 3rd time......What going on?

Pls Help
cya

ste_w

i have exactly the same problem. I hope someone has a solution to this weird problem.

yeah :) but i hate the fact that i cant play any games :( Somebody help us!!!

i can play games its just annoying have to clikc on switch to or restart the comp 3 times.

i have done both of those, divx. and switch as in ctrl alt an delte right clikc on the game an click on switch 2.

i rember i had that probelem a long time ago but it was time for a format and when i did that then it was gone but that is a little harsh, check if there is a prog in the background that is set for always on top or something like that

It says its canceled cos of my keyboard, an i had this problem b4 the reboot 2.

ste_w we are 2 guys with a problem and no one to help us :( Were gonna keep this thread alive this way until someone helped us...

Someone Has To Read It Sooner or Later Also , i discovered one more thing i dont have 2 restart 3 times, just turn it off once an put it bk on....also., u know wen u goto shut ur comp down after about 6 hrs of uptime wen u clikc turnoff does ur comp just restart sometimes....mine does an i dont know if its related.....

Help Us.............PLEASE?

the switch thing you told about doesnt work on my pc. I never have the problem of shutdown and restart youre talking bout. And the turn off and back on doesnt work on my pc. So its worse here at my pc. Im totally unable to play any games except for solitaire :(

SOMEBODY READ THIS THREAD AND HELP

Wow That is bad, @least i can play games after a shut down.
My comps gettin rebooted in jan/feb 4 my geforce fx ultra, so i can stick it out till then, im just curious tho incase it happens again.

yeah me too. I will format soon cause me windows is running slow as hell, so i hope that will solve this weird problem. And i can play my games at the comp of my brother, but i want them to play on my pc :(

One thing tho, i had this problem b4 i rebooted the comp and again after the format.... i think mines cause of crappy keyboard drviers i put in with my new keyboard so with the comp formatted i aint puttin them bk in again.

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back