direct connect

apu95

Caffeine-->Code Converter
i just got direct connect and im having a hard time finding good hubs...any place where i can get a good list of them? (i already tried the public search in the actual program)

thx, Apu

I've used DC for a couple of years and have never found a hub list somewhere online... doesn't mean there isn't one though. I do know that the public list is not nearly all of the hubs, so refresh it often if you aren't finding a good hub. And I would suggest that you share 40+ gigs if you have a big drive. If you don't actually have the files, it would probably be worth it to get random junk from Kazaa so that you can connect to a good hub. Once you're connected, you can replace the junk with good stuff. :happy:

in what folder do i actually place this .config file? i tried placing it in all folders which contained .config files but nothing happened...

thx, Apu

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back