• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Direct Connect

G

G-Lizard86

Hey peepz, after the whole virus thing with KaZaA I was looking for another download program and i found that Winmx was quit good, the versions 3.1 and 3.2 were very very good but when i had to update to 3.21 and 3.22 suddenly the program used all of my cpu and it became so slow, maybe anyone can help me with that? Now i found another programme called Direct Connect, i heard from a friend it is very good but i still can't figure out how 2 use it, can any1 help??????

Swi

gningnegneur
I don't know the method by heart cause i deinstalled it long time ago (i use Kazaa lite, spyware-free) but i'll do best explaning it to you. Retreive the server list with one of the button on the top of the screen. Then connect to a server but be carefull, some server (most of them in fact) have restrictions like having 20gig or more shared, having a minimum of X movies and so... Once connected, it's like any other p2p programs, you search for a file and double click to download.

Check the help file for more infos

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage