Digital Pictures By Members - Post Them Here

P

PseudoKiller

Seems that some members have digital cameras. If you want ppl can post them here and share with everyone else. Just please adhere to forum guidelines and keep the images 1024 x 768 or less. Ideas could be such as around the town or your room, rig or whatever you would like to show.... NO NOT THAT YOU PERVERTS !! :D
j/k... lets see those pics

I'll go find me digi cam, my web cam ain't got a very long cable :(

:p

Off I go to make some snappy snaps

Skazz

Good idea PK! I wonder if this was influenced by my thread in the general section :)

Awww! Awww! Aww again!

leave my DVI cable alone though, chew on the analog.

Is that a weasel?

One of three ferrets. :) Will have the rest of the album online as soon as I get my site finished. In the meantime, here's another scaled-down photo.

Ferrets. Are they playful? Do they chew?
:p

Can I post pictures within the thread or should I link?

CSboard.jpg

A logo for my site in development...decided to tinker with it just so ever slightly, and a dull railing and some snow turned into something different :eek:

I would suggest linking... less resources needed off the server.

I'm very afraid [e]-Punk :eek:

Nick, Ferrets are very playful. They love to find things, espeically of value, and hide them. They love to burrow, especially in furniture :p

Aww! Seriously, that's overly cute. Find and hide stuff, and burrow into furniture? :happy:

Ahh, too cute, get it away from me...

Me and daughter seeing who's tallest...She's 15 I'm 34 and as you can see theres no difference :huh: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back