Digital Graphics Portfolios

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
I have free time. A massively large, unthinkably great deal of it. While wasting some of that time surfing the magical thing that is Internet, I came across some sites that I hadn't in a while, and the led an hour long, unfruitful search for similar sites. What I'm looking for are online portfolios of web design professionals/companies, who have galleries of photography, digital artwork, "normal" artwork, flash, short films, etc, OR singular art-like flash movies/interactive goodies.

some of my favorite examples:

PixelRanger, and all of the other sites that he has put together

Douglas Arthur

Amanita Design, and especially his interactive work Samorost

The Phone

Theory 7

Anyone out there in magical intarweb land know of any other groovy portfolios and/or projects?

My old co-worker has his whole portfolio online. He is an awesome web designer. John Hubickey He has a personal site with some nice features... click here

what about that one dude, i forget the name of the site, he did all those crazy space wallpapers..

Aince I was drooling over all of these other sites, I figured it was time for me to rebuild my own mini-site-type-situation, and the idea for the design I had been playing with since sophomore year in highschool (thanks be to my bio teacher, who made her class boring enough for me to have time to plan out things like this)...

NerdUprising v3

Very nice portfolios here, I have problems just even coming to terms with making one site, let along having numerous projects going on at the same time. Great work :)

oooo many thanks, good people. I let that thing stand as a testament to how much of my life has and is currently being wasted lol. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back