Digital Camera

Eagle710

OSNN Senior Addict
I'm planning a trip to Cuba or Dominican in 1 month... i don't have a Digital Camera and would like to take pictures when i get there... i also don't have much money to spend so I'm curious what everything who knows a decent amount of info can tell me if this camera here is worth getting. I don't know anything about cameras so i don't know how many pics i can fit or what kind of extra memory to get for and how much memory to get..... i will obviously take a lot of pics.... 300-400 depends but you know. Any advice from either Best Buy canada or Futureshop canada websites on cameras. But rember i have a low budget like FREE---> maybe $200

But what do you think of this camera here?
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pr...665000FS10088912&catid=10129&logon=&langid=EN

Alright .... anybody else got opinions please.... Thanks Admiral!!!!! i Appreciate it i don't squat about DCs

So anybody can recommend any digital cameras from Futureshop or Bestbuy under $150 for me? And 1 1GB takes good quality pics that can fit about how many???

If there is any way at all to get this in Canada do so, it is an older model and 6MP, but it has a 10x optical zoom all your other cameras have 3-4x digital zoom. You will also need a high speed card with a high data capacity as this will do bursts of 2-3 shots per second. We bought this right before we went to vacation in Sedona, AZ, the pictures are outright beautiful.

Sorry forgot the link
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-FZ7-Digital-Optical-Stabilized/dp/B000EBK3FW

Last edited:
Here is a list for the best cameras by Steve's Digicam priced 90-140 dollars
link

Im thinking of getting the Canon Powershot A560 ... my friend tells me its a great camera for the price.... thanks everyone for your help

My wife has a 6 meg kodac easy share. I paid around 300.00 for it a year ago.

Good camera a Kodak???

I didn't say a kodac was good. On the contrary, I think they are junk. I don't like it at all. I went last night and bought the wife a Cannon EOS SLR, Rebel XTi, 10.1 megapixel. It was around 1300.00 with everything we got with it .. It is a great cmera, I like it a lot better .....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back