• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

digital camera pics

J

jasonb

i have this old kodak digital camera and pics are taken at 640 x 480 resolution....the pics produced are crap when viewed in the computer but if i burn the pics on a cdr and go to a photo lab would they make the pics look like normal pics as we get from normal camera with ordinary film that makes negatives?

J

jasonb

i know all that but i want the pics on the glossy paper we get from getting our pictures developed from a one hour photo lab. i wanna know if i give them a picture cd with all the pics stored would they developed them nicely as we get from an ordinary camera using films...........cuz i aint printing them on my ugly printer and dont tell me get a better one.........so would it be the same pics produced on digitals as in non digital cameras???

X

XP Abuser

you say you have an old kodak camera wat about upgrading to a higher resolution camera???

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
if u plan on having A4 sized pictures u need a get a better camera wid like 3-4 million pixels reselution

yoyo

A classic film has a resolution of 8 to 2o Megapixel, the best digital cameras you see in the shops reach 5 Megapixel. So you can't expect too much from your camera. Why not just try it and see if the pictures fit your needs. I would order the smallest format available.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown