Did you pick up a Touchpad for $99 or $150 over the weekend?

Did you pick up an HP Touchpad at the ridiculously low price of $99 or $150?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political Access
Just thought I'd see how many of us were able to/wanted to get a tablet at the severely discounted price over the weekend.
I spent an hour or two clicking and waiting to get my tablet from HP's SBSO site. I was successful finally and I should be receiving my $99 dollar HP Touchpad sometime next week.
So, was anybody else so fortunate?

Didn't know anything about that tablet, until now. And I think it was US only, well at least not Canada. And well I already got my XOOM.

Didn't know anything about that tablet, until now. And I think it was US only, well at least not Canada. And well I already got my XOOM.
Hmm,
If they were selling them in Canada I bet they were 100 bucks somewhere up there.
I just couldnt resist buying the tablet that I wanted for 100 bucks.
Im so bored with android that an android tablet wasnt worth it for me. I've had an iphone so the iPad was also boring, and the playbook I just thought was overpriced.

Hey I tried but the site kept crashing and giving a error on HP. But the next day after they put sold out on the website. I went into my cart, and i had one left in it and i palled the order it went thought. So on my iphone i went back and I had 5 in the cart I also bought them. They took my money and I think they will ship them out on the 24th to me lol. I just got super lucky on it.

I was nearly tempted to try and get one, but at the end of the day every site that sells them gets knocked over instantly and I also like "expensive" devices I buy to have some sort of supported future.

Hey I tried but the site kept crashing and giving a error on HP. But the next day after they put sold out on the website. I went into my cart, and i had one left in it and i palled the order it went thought. So on my iphone i went back and I had 5 in the cart I also bought them. They took my money and I think they will ship them out on the 24th to me lol. I just got super lucky on it.

Why would you want 5? lol

Sweet, thats awesome. Looking back on it, I shoulda got more but it was kinda just like a mad dash and scramble to try and get one through all the server errors that HP had.

Looks like I got screwed on the the whole Amazon/OnSale fiasco.

Techno, if you want to sell one, let me know.

Looks like I got screwed on the the whole Amazon/OnSale fiasco.

Techno, if you want to sell one, let me know.
That sucks.
I'm just praying that HP does actually ship out my order, it says confirmed and will ship tomorrow but I still worry. I've already bought a touchstone charging dock for 55 bucks so I'd rather not have had that be a throw away of good money.
I also really want a Touchpad :D

My order from OnSale did end up going through. UPS tried to deliver it yesterday but I wasn't home. Hopefully I'll have it on Monday.

My order from OnSale did end up going through. UPS tried to deliver it yesterday but I wasn't home. Hopefully I'll have it on Monday.
Sweet.
My order from HP they say went through (I called them to make sure) but apparently they are WAY more backlogged than they thought and mine isn't going to ship out til they say thursday at the earliest or next week...
I'm just sittin here like, come on HP. You had to know this was gonna happen...
Still worth it in my opinion. If I don't get it, im gonna be pissed cuz I already spent 80 bucks on a case and the touchstone charger in preparation.

I got mine today. Unfortunately I haven't played with it as I'm still having power issues here.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back