did you get your free wireless keyboard?

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
hey...for those of you that won the wireless keyboard

did you get it yet?

Yep, using them now. I received them over a month ago. Actually, using the cordless keyboard now. The batteries went out in the mouse a couple of days ago and I just haven't replaced them yet. I have come to the realization that my corded optical mouse has a better feel than the cordless.

glad to hear

I make claim to the wireless mouse.

thanx, I'll pm my address

u d man

Originally posted by Jewelzz
I wasn't one of the lucky ppl to get this :(

I wasn't lucky enought to get the keyboard, but I was lucky enough to score the mouse:cool:

I don't like cordless mice. I was there when Xsiv won, we were spamming the really long thread together :)

I have an MX300 now, Optical with cord, love the mouse :)

BTW, thank you Logitech. You still have my address if you want to send anything else. I will be sure to thank you again in front of tens of thousands of people.

I love Logitech! My corded optical mouse that I use is also a Logitech. It is the best mouse I have ever used!

http://www.logitech.com/

maybe someone has a base they're not using

they can send me the base, and my buddy will send me the mouse.

this is the ticket

ok...looks around for someone that does not use their logiteck base

Me either. Btw, Corvettes rule! General Motors is the best Automobile Company!

Originally posted by xsivforce
Yep, using them now. I received them over a month ago. Actually, using the cordless keyboard now. The batteries went out in the mouse a couple of days ago and I just haven't replaced them yet. I have come to the realization that my corded optical mouse has a better feel than the cordless.

grumble, grumble, grumble :mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back