did any1 buy a HP pc or notebook in july-aug?

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
hi i need to know if any1 bought a HP pc or laptob between july 6 2003 and august. b/c i want to get rebate on this printer (50 bucks) but i need a thing that shows i bought one of their pC's. can ya help?

i can come round you house + look for the recipt :p

Erm, isnt it under some sort of guarantee? If its bork, replace/refund, if you dont want it, private sale/ebay

It's not that, from what I gather there's a deal where you can get $50 off a printer if you can prove that you bought a HP PC or Laptop... although I would think that anyone who did is going to use their receipt to get their own rebate ;)

Since HP owns Compaq... there are rebates and discounts availible for those who purchased a Laptop or Desktop, but you need to go to where you bought it... In my case I got mine from CompUSA ( never again) and I have been able to find on their site the rebates in *.pdf format so i can download and print them. I just need to make copies or UPC's and reciepts... but the deadline I think is less than a week away. Time to get cracking. :D

i have the pdf and everything. just need a receipt of someone who bought a hp pc/labtop

did you buy the computer or are you out to deceive... because that wouldnt be allowed here if you're lying about buying a computer and are just after a rebate that is not deserved.

i never bought a HP pc! and i didn't try to deceive any1! geez. i was asking if any1 else did so i can use it to get rebate if they don't mind.

you are trying to decive the company by getting a rebate your not intitled 2.

yes as it is deception + therfore illegal:rolleyes:

well if i told the person to buy the printer for me then pay the difference then it would't be. you can always bend the system:)

It may not be 100% legitemate, but if there is anyone out there who isn't going to be getting a rebate, I see no harm with them passing on their receipt or whatever so that prodj88 can.

Well I am using my reciept for the $100 rebate from them...

kinda iffy if you ask me - cant blame the guy for trying though...

one thing... downloading leaked software isnt deceiving the company, as its not the final product. Most companies probably leak their own stuff to get feedback through word of mouth - I could probably guarantee theres an MS employee or family member who uses this forum to read up on our opinions on leaked stuff. Same for nvidia with their beta drivers.

Downloading final release software is deceiving the company though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back