dial up wont work

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
When I attempt to launch ie browser icon ,when I did this before it used to launch my dial up ,now it does’nt , anyone have any ideas why it won’t work now?

Well my isp which is freeserve give you a small program a few bytes long which does this for you.

I don't like that and decided to bypass the file.

So I manually configured my dial-up myself.

If you know how to then o.k.

I don't like when I click IE, Netscape, Mozilla, Opera, MSN browser or Phoenix connecting to the net when I click them.

I build websites for myself and currently I am doing Project XC

for a project for an organistation which I will run.

So i have to have every available browser to make sure it look o.k. in every browser I can or others use.

If you have to dial-up manually that's gotta be better thn clicking browser just to do it.

Other suggestions are, go to a restore point if you use that and roll back to before it went wrong, or use Goback for same purpose.

All I can suggest after re-reading is as long as you are on the net don't worry about it.

Last thing you need is to stress yourself over a minor hitch.

Try going to control panel>>internet options>>then always dial default connection that might cure it.

Be sexy leevoy:)))))

open IE click Tools > Internet Options > Connections tab and you should see under dial up and vpn connections your dial up session make sure it is set as Default. Then below that make sure you have a dot next to where it says Always Dial My Default Connection. Click ok and then close the browser. Reopen IE and it should prompt to dial.
:happy:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back