• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Diablo II LOD - BNET - FANS

This question goes out to all the millions who have played the game on BNET since it came out long ago.

I would like to know if you are allowed to use the hacks on OPEN BNET without getting your cd key banned. I know your not allowed to do so on BNET but I'm wondering about OPEN BNET.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
I think so.
Even if you can't you could always "beef" up your character offline then go play on open battlenet.

We're already playing with an addon called Plugy - and then I have maphack that I sometimes use, I msg'd Blizzard about this and I got a typical answer and it looked like the guy was talking about BNET in general not OPEN BNET. So I guess if I can build a character with plugy up to lvl 50 and I'm still not banned I guess its safe.

I didn't know about this but OPEN BNET characters are stored on your hard drive so my character will never be deleted unless I choose to.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Yup, the idea was pretty cool, but there were hacks from the start...

If you were stuck in the single player game you could just go online and get some help.
Now its more a case of getting all your items stolen - if people cared - they can just spawn their own.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson