Diablo 3

And I for one cannot wait,I really thought they were not going to do the 3rd but I am really glad they are !!!

It's probably not going to be out for at least another two years. Remember Starcraft: Ghost? Hah.

im most definitely gonna get this one

but i dont mind waiting really.. i like how blizzard makes few games but really polished ones

Grandmaster: i was thinking the same thing. Starcraft: Ghost was looking to be quite a good game with the video's that were out.... then they just stopped making it. Pretty sure Blizzard has other things on their mind.... *Cough* money-grubbing WoW *Cough*.

Seriously..... WoW is their biggest cash cow in history..... why would they need another game? I mean yeah, the gameplay video makes it look really freakin sweet... but so did StarCraft: Ghost's.

Aaaaaa, to be crowned Barbarian King, again. :D

I can't wait... But I must.

Oh to reminisce, of The Cow Level. :p

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! ah yes those were the days !!

0.o what you talkin 'bout "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"? have you ever PLAYED Diablo 2? IIRC, the only time they ever let out one long MOO was when they died.... and that's not what they were remembered for. the hell cows were always remembered for the rapid "Moo moo moo moomoo moo".

and the spawning... Oh the spawwwwwwning. :nervous:

0.o what you talkin 'bout "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"? have you ever PLAYED Diablo 2? IIRC, the only time they ever let out one long MOO was when they died.... and that's not what they were remembered for. the hell cows were always remembered for the rapid "Moo moo moo moomoo moo".

What are you barfing about !!

I still play to this day and have since its release.

I was just playing around with the sound a cow makes take a chill pill Bill :lick:

Comparing it to Starcraft Ghost is a little unrealistic :p but comparing it with Starcraft 2 would be a little more accurate methinks - it's been over a year since we saw fully working game play videos and playable multiplayer at blizzcon.. and still not even a peep on the release date. I'm pretty sure this'll be much the same, so minimum 18 months until you should start expecting anything :p

Lets put it this way, when the game is released my wife and I are taking time off, to get it and play it till we can't stay awake anymore!!! Thats how much we wnat this game!!!

If no one had noticed... I didnt see it so I figured I would point it out SC2 is unofficially slated to be released the 3rd of December...

Blizzard has not commented as of yet but many US retailers that will be pre-selling the game posted the date at the same time...

Sounds fishy if you ask me... I would think Blizzard would stagger thew releases of two huge titles like that a ways apart...

Mike A!

I was going to reinstall Diablo 2 the other day, but figured - looking at the box - it would just ruin it for me as I remember the graphics were awesome but sadly I gueess by todays standards they just aren't :D

I installed D2 yesterday, and holy hell does it ever look bad lol. I remember it looking so good lol.

I also found and old D1 disc, i want to somehow play it all through (very hard cause graphics make me cry) and get all the story in my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back