Diablo 2 Players

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Had to repurchase my LOD addon pack yesterday but once again Eclectic is gracing the europpena battle .net server, if anyone wants to earn some experience and beef up their characters with me a little later, let me know ;)

Too Bad

Hey EP, it's too bad that you are on Europe or that I'm on USWest how ever you would like to look at it, because i still play quite frequently.

If you ever pop over to West, i'm on as *Piett or *Gs-Piett.

Yeah got my character up to level 30 so don't really wanna start again :(

man i havent played that game since i beat hell level. i've got a lvl 80 sorc =D

My Chars

I have a little of everything. My characters range from 60 - 84. The ones worht mentioning: 70 Paladin, 84 Ama, 77 Barb. That and a load of mules.

I lost my CD case of all things months ago, luckily my character wasn't deleted!!! So I started again with a normal charater in Feb, on and off (been well busy with CS)
Rebought it again yesterday and finished the first 2 quests in act 5 on my own :S

Damn, I'm level 96 Barb. I beat the game last year. Haven't been on USWest since Dec. My Character is actually the name I use here. I'll post a screen shot later so you can see my inventory. :D

Thats over 90 days tho :(

Your character will be gone :(

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Thats over 90 days tho :(

Your character will be gone :(

Yeah I know. But I still got it saved on 'puter.:p
Every once in awhile I fire it up to keep reflexes sharp. The one Monster I hate is that damn Super Boss Spider in the Spider Cave in Hell Mode. He SUCKS!

I play on Europe aswell, played quite some time..
Bought the game the day it came in the shops. Both classic and expansion. Was a real fan of Diablo 1 !

My acc is Phyrexia_ , second acc: Protac (only mules here for now)

oh man, i forgot about the 90 day deletion policy. i better log in soon. :eek:

Up to level 32 got a cool red sword, got -16 resistance to lightning and fire tho and keep getting my ass kicked, just need 1 or 2 gems tho and I can easily fix that.

Originally posted by gonaads

Yeah I know. But I still got it saved on 'puter.:p

That's Open b.net, rather than closed. While i'm on this topic, is everyone talking about onpe or closed? I perosnaly enjoy closed much more than open, because cheating is more difficult (though not impossible).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back