• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dexter

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Any Dexter fans at OSNN?
Keeping slightly ahead of the UK schedules somehow *cough* and have really thought Season 3 has been awesome.

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
I can't remember the last time I watched any TV show. I do remember I watched Dexter's Laboratory but that was years ago. :D

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
I watched about 20 minutes of Dexter then turned it off, I thought I'd enjoy it but I just couldn't get in to it at all. Dunno why.

Only thing I watch these days is top gear on bbc iplayer.

Thanks to evil marge I discovered a new way of draining my iphone battery when I can't sleep :D

epk

Political User
dexter is so great!

loved season one.. and im waiting to see the 2nd
yeah, bit lagged ^^ but still :]

Xie

- geek -
Dexter is pretty much the best thing on TV these days (US TV sucks - we just copy UK/Japanese shows). Season 1 hooked me before episode 1 was over, and Season 2 was GREAT. I've yet to start watching Season 3 as I like to watch them like a marathon. :)

Matt in MD

OSNN One Post Wonder
I am a HUGE Dexter fan, but was just thinking to myself the other day that the third season hasn't met my expectations. I think they're having a hard time finding things for him to do, people to kill, etc. Not unlike what happened to Ms. Fletcher on Murder She Wrote. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge