Deus Ex 2 Demo

TheBlueRaja

BR to Some
Anyone else think this game is - just wrong?

Its like playing with an elastic band attatched to you mouse and the corner of your mousepad.

And the GFX SUCK!!!

Or is it just me?

its good but seems veruy unoptimised and is not as good as the 1st in my opinion its too fidley now.

you NEED a dx8 card to play this game it seems people...

For those of you who have bothered to play it more than once you will notice that your settings arent saved when you reload.

To fix this look in the Deus Ex directory under MyDocuments, and you will see a file called user.ini - right click and select properties, then clear the read-only setting.

Should be Ok now.

Additionally - turning on bloom will make AA not work.

i hope they fix the mouse issues were by no matter how fast u put the response time its still 1/2 slow, n they shud optimise more n giv us more options to do with detail n cpu usage, its like another unreal2 they didnt test that either. its to clutterd n not fun to play im sorry to say.

First impressions are pretty poor, but I will give it another look when I am not so tired.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back