Detroit Tigers

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Hey guys. I have been mia for a few weeks again. been out of town for work. anyway,

I wanted to just give big props to my tigers for playing with heart and ignoring the media as being a fluke. this is the year of the tigers!! :) w00t!

*slaps Sazar*

Tigers are having a magical post season, unfortunately the Yankees got in their way :(

I can't believe Rogers is pitching the way he is, great to see that type of emotion come out of him though.

I'm pulling for them at this point, them vs. the Mets would be one heck of a series.

Tigers vs either one = Tigers win it all.

My 5th hour teacher told me that his buddy placed a $100 bet on the Tigers that they will win the world series. He placed this back in April-ish or so.

If they win he will win 1,000,000 :eek:

Just for a $100 bet

I dont like baseball but I have been following the tigers a little bit for the past week or so. Only because I hear about it 24/7

Go Tigers. Winning the AL in four games.

Congratulations.

Yes Sazar, yes they are. Along with the Red Wings. ;)

My 5th hour teacher told me that his buddy placed a $100 bet on the Tigers that they will win the world series. He placed this back in April-ish or so.

If they win he will win 1,000,000 :eek:

Just for a $100 bet

I dont like baseball but I have been following the tigers a little bit for the past week or so. Only because I hear about it 24/7
That is simply amazing, I bet he is on the edge of his seat every night :)

That is simply amazing, I bet he is on the edge of his seat every night :)

Yeah we were talking about that today in class.

The guy isn't some rich dude or anythign either. Just a normal guy that placed a $100 bet.

I wish I was his son :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back