Detroit Tigers

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Hey guys. I have been mia for a few weeks again. been out of town for work. anyway,

I wanted to just give big props to my tigers for playing with heart and ignoring the media as being a fluke. this is the year of the tigers!! :) w00t!

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
*slaps Sazar*

Tigers are having a magical post season, unfortunately the Yankees got in their way :(

I can't believe Rogers is pitching the way he is, great to see that type of emotion come out of him though.

I'm pulling for them at this point, them vs. the Mets would be one heck of a series.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
My 5th hour teacher told me that his buddy placed a $100 bet on the Tigers that they will win the world series. He placed this back in April-ish or so.

If they win he will win 1,000,000 :eek:

Just for a $100 bet

I dont like baseball but I have been following the tigers a little bit for the past week or so. Only because I hear about it 24/7

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
My 5th hour teacher told me that his buddy placed a $100 bet on the Tigers that they will win the world series. He placed this back in April-ish or so.

If they win he will win 1,000,000 :eek:

Just for a $100 bet

I dont like baseball but I have been following the tigers a little bit for the past week or so. Only because I hear about it 24/7
That is simply amazing, I bet he is on the edge of his seat every night :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut