detonator XP problem

I

itzikd

After installing Xp on my p-4 1.5 Mhz with video card Nvidia TNT2 M64 , the driver self intalled by windows preventing me to work with 3D programs .

Unable to install all new drivers from Nvidia - error I get is "device cannot be started".

No problem with win98 with the 3D option !!

Have you tried installing drivers from the cards manufacturer, instead of the generic nvidia drivers?

The default drivers XP has should be pretty good for a TNT2 as the latest drivers from nvidia dont do anything new for a TNT2.

Dont you know?.. was it a pre-built PC? if so, contact PC manufacturer tell them your serial number or order number that you had when you purchased the PC, they should be able to tell you what peripherals you have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back