Detonator 40.71

Z

zoyvod

Good old Nvidia.Another beta detonator again. When will nvidia stop fooling around and releases a final ,certified,stable,and fast driver?
By the way has anyone tested these new dets?

wat's up wit dis dets drivers they seem to get bigger and bigger in size every time

Originally posted by zoyvod
Good old Nvidia.Another beta detonator again. When will nvidia stop fooling around and releases a final ,certified,stable,and fast driver?
By the way has anyone tested these new dets?

Would you think they get smaller with the added bug fixes?

Originally posted by jasonb
wat's up wit dis dets drivers they seem to get bigger and bigger in size every time

its plus 5 mb of beta crap.I wouldn't care wether the size was 50mb as long as it was fiiiiiiinal ,staaaaaable,ceeeeeertified and faaaaast

The 30 something drivers are final stable and Windows hardware certified. The Dets are supposed to be beta correct. Is a work in progress. I'm thinking if ye want final get 30something ye want bigger "better" and beta get the detonator 40something's. Just my opinion...

Temperal

well using the 40.41's my 3dmark was 34** and now with 40.72's my 3dmark is about 3959 which is a pretty big jump so i'm happy although still a pathetic score.

zoyvod don't complain just use the fiiiiiiinal ,staaaaaable,ceeeeeertified and faaaaast 30.82's or whatever number they are :D
there's not much difference really.

It's just the fact that they keep releasing a new detonator every week which sometimes if its a beta can make your system unstable and cannot be fixed by just rolling back to the previous dets even if you remove them from registry.It happened to me that's why I am complaining.

fair enough, although if you live in greece, you needn't worry about good drivers for games :D

ooups.We became international dorks with the stupid goverment.
Fortunately the law is not valid anymore.

he he, all good zoyvod, i don't think you're stupid, even if you're government is...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back