Detonator 40.71

Z

zoyvod

Good old Nvidia.Another beta detonator again. When will nvidia stop fooling around and releases a final ,certified,stable,and fast driver?
By the way has anyone tested these new dets?

J

jasonb

wat's up wit dis dets drivers they seem to get bigger and bigger in size every time

Krux

Nissan Powered
Originally posted by zoyvod
Good old Nvidia.Another beta detonator again. When will nvidia stop fooling around and releases a final ,certified,stable,and fast driver?
By the way has anyone tested these new dets?

Would you think they get smaller with the added bug fixes?

Z

zoyvod

Originally posted by jasonb
wat's up wit dis dets drivers they seem to get bigger and bigger in size every time

its plus 5 mb of beta crap.I wouldn't care wether the size was 50mb as long as it was fiiiiiiinal ,staaaaaable,ceeeeeertified and faaaaast

T

Temperal

The 30 something drivers are final stable and Windows hardware certified. The Dets are supposed to be beta correct. Is a work in progress. I'm thinking if ye want final get 30something ye want bigger "better" and beta get the detonator 40something's. Just my opinion...

Temperal

J

jumpy

well using the 40.41's my 3dmark was 34** and now with 40.72's my 3dmark is about 3959 which is a pretty big jump so i'm happy although still a pathetic score.

zoyvod don't complain just use the fiiiiiiinal ,staaaaaable,ceeeeeertified and faaaaast 30.82's or whatever number they are :D
there's not much difference really.

Z

zoyvod

It's just the fact that they keep releasing a new detonator every week which sometimes if its a beta can make your system unstable and cannot be fixed by just rolling back to the previous dets even if you remove them from registry.It happened to me that's why I am complaining.

J

jumpy

fair enough, although if you live in greece, you needn't worry about good drivers for games :D

Z

zoyvod

ooups.We became international dorks with the stupid goverment.
Fortunately the law is not valid anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut