Detailed image details?

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
in any folder, on the right where the details are (if the window is large enough) it displays the file size, type, time modified, etc etc... But I realized today that Im missing the actual image size (ie 1024x1024) Also, if I go into properties, on the advanced tab, the information about that stuff isnt there either... I can see that fun stuff on another puter I have running, but not on the one that I primarily use...

at first I thought it might be a program that does it, but the installed stuff is almost the same on both computers, so I dont think that is it

any ideas?

You are talking about "detail view"? Right click on any of the column headers, choose "More", put a checkmark next to "Dimensions". Does it show the image size now?
In the properties window you should see this information within the "Summary" tab.

wow, this is even more bizarre: i wasnt talking about detail view, but I was curious and checked the box anyway (for dimensions in that view) and in the column that says "dimensions"... there is nothing, just a gray bar :(

I stuck in a picture, hopefully this will help me with some more help and the help help, yes.

Attachments

• detailsdetails.jpg
    detailsdetails.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 68

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back