Destroy Your Hardware!!!--any way... any how

Ferral_Imp said:
*waits for the apocolyptic explosion*

BOOM... Oh wait that's tooooo early. Damn, there goes the neighborhood. :p

he he great fun, kinda risky heating petrol though ;)

anyone who has ever read fight club, knows the best way to destroy a monitor.

You carefully drill through the picture tube and fill it with gasoline, then turn the screen on and it blows up.

Side note: Don't actually do this you might die.

Just smash your monitor with a hammer,makes a hell of a bang and all the neighbours come out :D

hahahahaha... what a morron. :p

I had ta watch that a few times... woooooo... that is just plain stupid. hee hee hee :p

alright! Boy, am I glad I stumbled into this thread... I have two old computers and a psychotic chemistry teacher who enjoys setting fire to things...

2(computer) + teacher^psycho + camera = FUN + COMEDY :D :cool:

just stumbled into a week long break... but when school starts back up, Ill be sure to turn on the social engineering skills and break out a camera for the enjoyment of us all :p

NerdUprising said:
alright! Boy, am I glad I stumbled into this thread... I have two old computers and a psychotic chemistry teacher who enjoys setting fire to things...

2(computer) + teacher^psycho + camera = FUN + COMEDY :D :cool:

just stumbled into a week long break... but when school starts back up, Ill be sure to turn on the social engineering skills and break out a camera for the enjoyment of us all :p
Excellent! :D

hmm... about destroying the CRT monitor... might want to be pretty friggin far away from it.... soooooooo, i suggest maybe hurling a flat piece of steel at it if you have one, or a fairly small rock that is still heavy enough to break the glass from a far distance, and have a friend around to take the pics, since it would be hard to do so in the process of throwing. either that, or jus do the old fashioned way and hurl a hammer at it and hope it hits it dead on. OR.... for insanity/boredom's sake... a pretty powerful pellet rifle.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back