Destroy Your Hardware!!!--any way... any how

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Well, I remember that we had this before the meltdown. But I don't remember the original title of the thread.

But here is my contribution to the never endind FUN :p of blowing up, smashing or burning old or non-functioning computers or their innards. :D

This is Le Mac Flambé...
The offering to the computer gods is an old (way old) 5300 monochrome Powerbook. :p

[Edit]
This thread is the reincarnation of the old "Hardware Kill" thread.

Thread Guidelines:
You may post your own images/video of Computer Hardware being "crushed, killed, destroyed" or post ones that you have found around the net.
  • Please adhere to the Forum Guidelines.
  • If you are going to embed (Please do this over an attachment – It will save on system resources) your image, please keep it at or under 640x480 and file size under 75k. Any images over this size will be edited out.
  • Moderators reserve the right to edit or remove posts or images deemed inappropriate. This also includes posts that are off topic.
  • You may "link" to any size image/video you wish. But please place a warning if the image/video is extremely large as a courtesy to forum members that may be on "Dialup".
  • Please DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES.

Disclaimer
Remember that this is only for fun, we do not want anyone getting harmed by attempting any of these posts. Please think safety first, but if you are unsure... DON'T DO IT.

*Ducks and hides*

BOOM!!
:D

Too bad I don't have any hardware that's old enough to destroy yet.

It had some Magnesium in the drive bay... oooooo sizzle sizzle. :D

Wasn't able to catch the light show from that on camera. :(

he he very good.

it was hardware kill + was thought up by Dave ;)

i was gonna post a pic of part of the movie Office Space when they beat the crap out of the copier or printer forgot what it was but i couldnt find one. Hey speedy i like the pony lol!!!

Well that's the point of the site.. a collective of 'em ;)

SPeedY_B said:
Well that's the point of the site.. a collective of 'em ;)

:mad: yeah yeah yeah... :p

Well then, add it in. :D

I ment mine to yours. :p

But thanks... keeps the thread going :D

Hmm this is going to make me get my 12 gauge out and shoot stuff :D Pics will follow.

I can't believe you actually burnt it. I have a very old monitor that smells like its burning when I turn it on. I suppose I coudl so something with that. Suggestions? :D

Claw hammer to the screen for a start (you know you want to ;))
Larger hammer or baseball bat .. Improvise :p .. to beat the s**t out of the outter casing and remaining tube (I'm guessing it's a CRT?)

Yes it is a CRT. Well one thing I'm worried about is that someone told me that those things have electricity in them even when they are turned off for years, and I don't want to electrocute myself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back