• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

desktop

i have a image on my desktop that i originally downloaded off the web -it was one that said click on set as wallpaper -but now i can't get it off,i've changed my theme and my theme is the same picture as internet wallpaper -but my desktop wallpaper is the one i'm trying to delete,where can i find the image on my desktop so i can delete it?
thanks
i know it is trivial but it's driving me crazy not being able to get it off

R

RobbieSan

check C:\windows\system it should be storing images there.. if you can't fin it then do a search..

yoyo

If it is not there you could look in C:\Documents and Settings\"username"\Application data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer if it isn't there too, it could be anywhere and you have to search.

chris

Free to Fly
I had this problem in winME. Right click on the desktop and go to Active Desktop. Its under something like 'Enable Web Content on Desktop'. Just uncheck that and the wallpaper with your theme, or whatever image you set to wallpaper will show.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix