Desktop Weather looks like crap

Iceman

OSNN Veteran Addict
Is it only me but does that desktop weather program look like crap on a desktop running 1280 x 1028?:confused:

Which Destop Weather program are you using?

16:30 in Arizona and it's flippin 102 degrees F Humidity 7%

19:30 in FL. 90F and about 100% Humidity with Thunderstorms. I love the rain. :)

sorry, had to run outside sprinkler head busted and was getting water on my car, (which you know can't be allowed to happen),

the one from Desktop Weather

when you have your screen set to anything higher than say 1024 x 768, the thing looks like crap and you can't hardly read anything on it. I was just wondering if anybody else had the same problem:confused:

Originally posted by xsivforce
I love the rain. :)
I love the rain too but it only rains in Arizona during monsoon season :(

@1162x864 I noticed kind of a white choppy outline. I quit using it.

21" monitor, no way going below 1280 x 1024, starts to idle rough ;) ;)

Got a Harley, can't you tell :confused:

I have my resolution set at 1162 x 864 and I had the same problem until I adjusted the settings under the color correction tab. '?' :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back