Desktop ScreenCapture Every 1hour?

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
Goodevening everyone,

I was just wondering if this was possible:

I go to college during the week and i want to keep tabs on what is on my computer desktop inwhich i can view from college. I cant install any connect2pc programs or anything like that. I was just wondering if you can get a software of some sort which can take a screencapture and upload it to my FTP space every hour so that i can see the progress of what is on the screen. This is so that i can view my desktop using just Internet Explorer since it would be an uploaded jpg. Can this be done at all?

Its kinda like a webcam broadcasting but its my desktop instead if that makes anymore sense than above

Thank you for your help and time i would mostly appreciate it

Thanx! :)

Alex :cool:

look into VNC. Both RealVNC(what I use) and TightVNC are good. actually these are more like GoToMyPC, but will work for what you want and more. Theres also a small program that will do exactly what you want, but the name slips me at the moment...DesktopCamS(?) i dunno, someone here will know it...

unfortunately i cant look into any software inwhich my computer at college would need to use. I can install software onto my PC at home though of course so i cant do any GoToMyPC applications.

Desktopcams? :( couldnt find anything on google about it

thanks

Alex :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back