Desktop Movies

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
hi all

How do i make Desktop Movies u know as in i click record, then i do somert on the screen like i dunno open word or somert, how do i record it? is there a program out there?

Pls Help

Thanx

Ste

i supose you could print screen a couple of times and add them to a slide show :p, lol... or, use your webcam facing the screen and make the video stream the image :p.
There is a way seriously i know, seen it before sumwhere.. although im sure if i started lookin now, someone would beat me to it .. but ill try :D

Ya Mate Alex :cool:

Print Screen a couple of times ste, and make a Gif Movie or like i said a slide show which adds them up together to make a movie

Ive found a software you can use Ste.. WinCAM 2000

Give it a go.. its shareware so you know what to do :blink:

http://www.windowspc.com/start.pl?page=/multimedia/WinCAM_2000.htm

WinCAM 2000 is the easiest-ever to use dominant screen recording and editing application. WinCAM 2000 records all the screen activities, from the movement of the mouse, the processes of applications, and inputs from the keyboard to the execution of any programs. WinCAM’s innovative object editing tools allow you to insert various shapes of caption boxes, graphics, images, narration, background music, and sound effects in all different layers in the easiest way. Versatile frame-by-frame editing tools will help to make your movie look clean and give it that professional looking cut. The movies can be converted to EXE, WCM, AVI, and ASF (ASF-Available in Multimedia Service Edition).

Screen Shot of the Program:
image028.jpg

Thanx ill chek um out now, n alex r u my internet stalker or somert lol thanx

cya

ste

huh wat? i think ive tried rescorcr hacker b4, n y aint the ntfs email notifer not working 4 me dam it

lol

cya

ste

lol soz... posted in the wrong box.. should be sorted now to what its suposed to say.. lol

Email Notifer has been down recently due to server speed.. ive recived a few email notifications but some have been missed out.. must of just turned back on or something.. :p

I think Lotus Ghost or something of that kind of name from Lotus does screen movies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back